[access-uk] Re: Fwd: [vi-genaccess] Tesco

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:40:57 +0100

I thought Carol and Jackie had raised this issue last week.  Forgive me ladies
if I am wrong.
    From: "Scott C" <Castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Date: July 7, 2010 1:29:44 PM GMT+01:00

    To: <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Subject: [vi-genaccess] Tesco

    Have these guys screwed there access site or what?

    If anyone did use it and hasn't in the last week I'd say go try it.

    They've buggered it royally.

    If there's anyone on this list from the RNIB, are they doing something
about this?

    Ta Scott.

    Messages in this topic (7)
    Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
    Visit Your Group
     Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.