[access-uk] Re: Fwd: [nvda] Please help to keep nvda alive.

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:12:20 -0000

The problem is that libraries computer systems are maintained and supervised
by the local authorities ICT Departments.  In the main, they will not look
at a product which does not provide instant 9 to 5 technical support or
accountability.

Sadly, NVDA is an excellent product but because it is free, the support
infrastructure which big ICT Departments want is simply not there.

Steve