[access-uk] Fwd: Outlook express help needed please

  • From: Andy Collins <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:10:16 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: Andy Collins <recreation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed Jan 10 19:29
Subject: Fwd: [access-uk] Outlook express help needed please

Hi all - I've lost the use of Outlook Express! The situation at the
moment is that when I look in properties for OE, the target for the
short cut is the desk-top, instead of the path to the smimn.exe file.
I seem to have no way of changing this as I can't enter the target
box
that says 'My computer.' I've managed to locate the sminm.exe file
from within the OE folder itself, and have coppied it to the desk-
top,
thinking I might be able to select it from within the 'find target'
edit box, but looking in there just give me a list of all the items
on
the desk-top, but doesn't allow me to alter the highlighted one
of 'my
computer.' I'm currently reading mail through my ISP website, but
this
is not at all satisfactory, and I've missed and lsot loads of
messages
over the last 4 days! Greatful for any help. Andy