[access-uk] Re: Fwd: [NVDA] New pdf reader

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:06:09 +0200

This is something I can't understand. I wish there was then more
coordination among blind organisations so that projects that basically
do the same thing wouldn't be duplicated and the national
organisations could then allocate resources towards other things. Its
like two different organisations producing the same book. If they
didn't do that, they could use those costs to rather produce more
different ones.