[access-uk] Fwd: Invitation to a research study

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:49:17 +0100

I thought some may find the following interesting, taken from another list i'm part of.

Hello group members,

We are a research group from a university, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Turkey. We developed a new CAPTCHA system, which we believe is both accessible and usable. In order to test this argument, we prepared a website in which we kindly ask you to solve a total of 6 CAPTCHA tests and answer a mini survey about these systems. Average completion time for this study is 10 - 15 minutes. You can access the website through this link:

http://www.smartcha.net/chi_usability

We appreciate if you could participate in this study. All your comments are welcome (either on web page after the mini survey or as an email).

Thank you.