[access-uk] Re: Fwd: Any more info?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:21:07 +0100

At that there you?d be better off paying an extra tenner and getting the
|Goodmans Smart Talk Freeview box from the RNIB.

Barry.

From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: October 1, 2010 12:51:47 PM GMT+01:00

To: Access e-mail forum <access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Fwd: Any more info?

                      my god. please don't tell me anyone will pay for it
now

Begin forwarded message:

From: Accessible Customer Service <Accessible.CustomerService@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: October 1, 2010 12:32:52 PM GMT+01:00

To: 'william lomas' <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RE: Any more info?

Dear Mr Lomas,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the Sky Talker.

The Sky talker is a product which will read out the channel information of
the station the user currently has on.

There are 9 different voices to choose from and you can alter the speed of
the voice.

The cost of the Sky talker is £70.50 including postage and packaging.

Kind regards

Laura Adam

Accessible Services