[access-uk] Re: Fw: [vi-genaccess] Urgent link for RNIB campaign to keep the DLA

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:00:48 +0100

Hi Mike and List,

This part of the consultation may have finished yesterday
but there is a further part running from 26 March to 30
June.

If you go to www.dwp.gov.uk/pip

And look for the Consultations link, then click on 2012 you
can read it in either PDF or RTF format.

There is an opportunity to give your views on certain
questions asked at the end of certain sections.

Happy reading!!

Jim Williams