[access-uk] Re: Fw: outlook 2007 and jaws problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:51:21 +0100

Hello Jakob, well, not much to suggest but try and maximise Outlook. Also check
that you have the latest build of Jaws 11 installed. In Outlook Express there's
an option in options>read page to mark messages as read after a predefined
period of time. Check if there's such an option in Outlook 2007. Sorry I don't
have a copy of Outlook to check.

HTH,
Amro