[access-uk] Re: Fw: bmb Fw: [bcab] Fwd: Audio Described Films on CD now available on-line.

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:33:27 -0000

Hello.  I have just tried some of these links.  They are very old films and
the quality is terrible in my opinion.  The audio described films on Freedom
Box are much better and there are over 500.  Of course you have to join, but
it is not very expensive.  Steve Nutt is the contact if you would like to
join.  Or you could take a look at www.freedombox.info

Cheers

Ron