[access-uk] Re: Fw: [blind_geek_zone] Fw: [BCT] Some thoughts on FreedomScientific verses Seroteck

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:03:00 +0100

Hi

I can't believe his level of unprofessionalism in urging us to visit wikipedia
to read about the law.  While I support wikipedia whole heartedly, I would not
use it as a legal reference.  I don't know about the USA but in Europe there
are slight variations.  But I guess there's a good chance that they'll succeed
as I don't think that they'd undertake the action in the first place.

He's argument of why now, really doesn't appear to be very solid.

I hope that is a sign that they recognisee that the community are unhappy and
our disquiet will affect their business.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk