[access-uk] Fw: accessing the nandos menu online

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:12:47 +0100

Hi all.

I think it is generally worth mentioning good practice or at least promises
of good practice.  I emailed Nandos (basically an up market fried chicken
type place) about their website at www.nandos.co.uk because the menus are
not readable with a screenreader.

Here is the response I got.  I will look at the new site with interest.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493