[access-uk] Re: Fw: Sainsbury's to You

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:52:20 +0100

Could it be, alphabetically, the next vegetable?  I can't think of any veg
between Rhubarb and shallots.  If this is the case then their computers must be
programmed to pick the next nearest item and, in this case, the only way to do
it is alphabetically.  Ridiculous, I know, but it's the only thing I can come
up with.  As for it not being ordered, I can only guess that this is one of
those gremlins known as a computer fault.
Barry H