[access-uk] Fw: Re: Off Topic Lists killing organisations

  • From: "David Taylor" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:49:13 +0100

Exactly George, and that's why we need groups like BCAB to have as many members as possible as they can then get people's attention better. Do you remember the days when BCAB and RNIB got together with all the suppliers and got Microsoft over here to hassle them about accessibility? I actually think that's one of many issues we face right now, I'm hearing nightmare stories about Access to Work cutbacks and all sorts of things! We're likely to go backwards in the next few years!

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>