[access-uk] Fw: Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:11:12 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [access-uk] Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

: same here.  just ttried the latest real alternative and the new bbc listen
: again, the bbc listen again doesn't work, and both versions of real
: alternative kick jaws out when trying to configure the bandwidth settings.
:
: I've given up configering the bandwidth, and gone back to bbc listen again
: 2.1