[access-uk] Fw: Problems downloading from BBC

  • From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:20:30 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.  (This message will be removed when the
list is fully operational)

> Hello all,
>
> I want to re-visit radio programmes from the BBC.  But nothing happens
when
> I click on the link to receive the stream.
>
> I have Windows Media player, Winamp and have tried Real Player and Real
> Alternative at other times.  All programmes apart from windows media are
uninstalled.  .

> What am I doing or have set wrong, please?
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> Ray
>
> Raymond Hazan (G0PQQ)
> London, England
>
> raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message to the above, with the subject
** faq