[access-uk] Fw: Let's all try this out

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <sdryden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:05:58 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

Hi George,
Thanks for your call this afternoon, I've been out all night and just got back.
 I'm going to take a quick look on the group site and have a scout around.  One
small point though, what is the reply setting set to at the moment?  I did a
control and R and checked the address.  It was set to go directly to you.
Perhaps we should have it set to reply to group?  Is there an option for this?

Again George, my gratitude for your help on this.

With thanks.

Steve