[access-uk] Fw: JAWS Script Problem

  • From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access IT" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:01:43 +0100

Hello Again

I wonder if anyone could help me.  I have just down-loaded the JFW scripts for
the beta version of Skype.  I have unzipped them and placed them in a folder in
My Documents.  Following instructions given on the tutorial by Jonathan Mosen,
I copied all the scripts to the clipboard, then went into programs, down to JFW
7, into Explore JAWS, Settings enter.  Pasted from clipboard.  Thus far, all
seems okay.  However, now I have to compile the scripts. The instructions say
Insert F2, which I did, Run Jaws manager.  S for script manager.  This is where
I seem to come unstuck.  It says there are five scripts to compile, but I seem
to get totally lost.  Any advice?  I am obviously doing, or have done something
wrong as instead of five JFW scripts, I have a long list!

Thank you for your help.

All the best.

Marg.