[access-uk] Fw: DSL woes

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:10:26 +0100

Hi all.
I've checked out the diognostics and everythign appears ok witht he router.
However I've noticed the seed being transmitted is not what we shoudl have.
It's only coming through at 448kb/s.   think we're meant to be on 4 or
5mbp/s.

Http requests are still sitting at abot 30kbp/s, and I've been advised bya
friend to remove the filter box from the wall socket where the router/modem
is plugging into.

Is this right?  he's from Canada and mmaybe their's is different?

I can't understand this, restarted and rebooted the modem, rebooted
machines, flushed dns and nothing...

Any clues?  grins

Dj paddy
Ôà