[access-uk] Re: Fw: Changing Key Function

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:27:55 +0100

It is very probable that you can do this in the Windows registry however it
may be worth doing some careful searches on the Google to see if anyone has
done this.  It would require a reasonable degree of technical skill to
re-assign it unless an application program has be written for this purpose.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support