[access-uk] Fw: [Blind-Vista] Installing Windows Vista with Narrator

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:38:25 +0100

Here ya go guys.

Installing Vista without sighted help.

One thing this guy doesn't mention is that Narrator will only speak to you
providing Vista has soundcard drivers and installs them during the install
process.

For people that use onboard I'd say your good to go, Creative more than
likely, other cards no idea.

I'm holding till SP1 comes out.  Sure it'll patcha  few bugs but I just
bought my XP Pro licence last September and I'd be buying OEM, which would
result in me voding my XP key when i install Vista.

Dj Paddy
Ôà