[access-uk] Re: Fw: Adobe Audition audio editor

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:31:48 +0100

Gordon.

I do not know the answer to your question about whether Adobe Audition is
available for beta testing by JFW users.  Its my guess, and its only a
guess, that GW Micro may be working with ADobe, as they have before, to
improve accessability of Audition for screen reader users, and maybe
developments could follow from GW to improve access to this program.

Sorry I canot be of any real help.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx