[access-uk] Re: Fw: (Access-UK) - ad-aware's just found spyware on pc! where spybot didn't

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:31:40 +0100

The scripts are zipped so you need to unzip them.  Once they are unzipped they
need to be copied into:
jaws*/settings/edu
  The * is the version of jaws you have.  You can use explorer to get into the
right directory.

  If this is teaching granny to suck eggs, I apologise.  It's just that I never
knew where to stick these scripts that I was always told to get.

  Barry H