[access-uk] Further help needed on google account

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 00:50:40 +0200

Hi

I have noticed that my google account is putting my aol
e-mail address in the sign in box instead of my google one.
Why is this? How can I fix this? Also, when I click on my
account in my account once I have logged in, it asks me for
my e-mail address twice mor, once to log in to my account to
see my account settings and again to make any changes. Is
this normal or are google tightening up on their security?
In that case why does it let me check the box to remember me
on this pc?

Regardss

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx