[access-uk] Re: Further Chaos RNIB Services

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:51:52 +0100

No, it's an offer to purchase at that price, the price can change at the till.
Only when you accept the price at the till by handing over money, when the card
details are taken,, is the contract created in most cases, and sometimes, not
even then..

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/common-problems-with-products/problems-with-price-or-payment/prices-of-goods-are-changed-on-the-website-or-at-the-shop-till/