[access-uk] Re: Further Chaos RNIB Services

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 18:57:51 +0100

Hello Derek and all,

Not blank here, message pasted below my sign-off and hopefully not blank now
for you.

Using humble and much maligned Guide. Oh yes, and the trail of messages below
that pasted in has been removed, there might have been something down there
which caused the entire message to become blank for some people.

Paul Benson.

* * *

Hello David,

I would like to apologise for any confusion. We have recently contacted our
existing customers to advise that their current pricing won't change this year,
but that we have introduced new pricing for new customers. For new customers
we have simplified our pricing across the range of formats, so prices are based
on the frequency of the magazine or newspaper, rather than what format
customers prefer.

Unfortunately it has taken a little longer than planned to make the changes to
our website, and we will honour the published prices until the changes are made.

Over the coming weeks we will start to offer "bundled pricing" for Talking
Books, Overdrive, newspapers and magazines, so new customers will receive
discounts if they subscribe to multiple products and services. Just like the
energy companies, if these offers are a cheaper option for existing customers,
we will write to customers to let them know.

Kind regards,
Louisa Muhsin - RNIB Newsagent.

* * *
N‰^j÷­…éb²×%‰É(žØ^Šižv&­z\Ÿ¢YhÂ)à–)䙨¥¶†œqë,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+‚Ë›ç-