[access-uk] Re: Fujitsu phones to guide the blind through homes . Reg Hardware

  • From: "Goodfellow, Jack (Capita Symonds)" <Jack.Goodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:31:26 +0100

hmm. please give me coordinates to my can of beer - I've forgot where I
put it. and whilst your about it, I've only lived here for fifteen years
but which ways' the kitchen again?

Jack Goodfellow

Access to Work assessor

Capita Symonds

8th floor, The Observatory, Chapel Walks, Manchester, M2 1HL

Tel: 07788 303 554

email: jack.goodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxx

website: www.capitasymonds.co.uk <http://www.capitasymonds.co.uk/>