[access-uk] Re: Frustrating - Facebook

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:06:42 +0100

Hi, I think Justine was talking about the facebook live chat. It was recently discussed either here or on jaws list, but I don't think anyone came up with the solution of how to send a message. Either that or I missed it. But if anyone does know how to send a message while in chat please let us know. Like people said the enter key doesn't work.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx