[access-uk] Frustrated with Googlemail

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:44:43 +0100

Hello all,
Although I'm having no problems with Googlemail, I'm checking for my girlfriend as she's currently away on vacation. For the past few days it's been starting to reject her password. It happened Sunday morning UK time, then it was fine once I re-enabled "enable POP for all mail" in Googlemail's forwarding and pop settings. I tried the same technique today as once again it's rejecting her password, and this time it's not working. Should I consider changing her password? Don't worry; she's given me permission to do all this as she's away and didn't want her inbox to clog up when she gets back. Please advise as soon as possible as I'd like to get this resolved in time for when she gets back tomorrow.
Thanks.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx