[access-uk] (From Léonie Watson) Sainsburys resolution!

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:30:45 +0100

Listers,

    Please forgive the peculiar subject line, I added in my name in case the
strange behaviour on list hadn't sorted itself out.

    I've just put in my weekly shopping order with Sainsburys and found that
they have resolved the problem with selecting a delivery slot! Each link now
specifies the date, day and time. Perfect!

    One up to Sainsburys methinks.

Cheers,
Tink.

** vacation ## d