[access-uk] Re: Freeview Logik Box

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:56:20 +0100

I also have the freeview box from Curry's and often get jittering on BBC1, but mostly the other channels are O.K. My conclusion is that AD using the Virgin box is the only way for me as it's so much cheaper than sky, and it very rarely has problems with the AD.

Last month I bought a Sony twenty inch LCD TV with AD for my Mother from Amazon for just over 300 pounds, and she's delighted with it as it's so small compared to the CRT she had previously.

Steve Green.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>