[access-uk] Freeview Box

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 09:44:04 +0000

Hi. A couple of days ago I purchased a new tv! I have been using the Talking
Goodmans freeview box and I find that the voice for the speech output is rather
sluggish for my liking.  I know some of you are using the latest box which has
the ability to record and I would like to know which speech engine does it use?
 I also find that AD cuts out mid sentence at times and I have to turn the box
off and back on again to get the AD back which is annoying. Is this an issue
with the box or coverage in my area? ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-