[access-uk] Re: Freelists problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:47:56 +0100

Hi Catherine,

You really need to contact the moderator of the list
concerned.

There is an option within the Encartis list configurator to
check the first so many lines of a message for commands.
It's in the Administrivia section and should be set to zero.
The section reads as follows.

George.

Administrivia
 administrivia-body-lines [ ]   How many lines of the body
to check for commands.

  administrivia-check  Should the administrivia check be
enabled.