[access-uk] Freelists problem

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:52:20 +0100

Hi,

I tried to send a message to a freelists list (blind replay) and got a message back from freelists saying it looks like a command and has be en forwarded to the list administrator in case it's a real post. I don't understand this as isn't the address for commands different to the address for posting?

I sent the message to
blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All I said in the message was:
Hi,

Can we subscribe to your podcast Petra, in a podcatcher?  If so what's the
url?

Thanks,
Catherine

Maybe it's the word "subscribe" that causes a problem but it seems odd...has anyone got any ideas what's happened; or do you know the answer to my question?

Thanks,
Catherine