[access-uk] Re: Freedombox users, does it work for you?

  • From: "Jim Denton" <jimdenton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:29:15 +0100

Hi Carol, it all goes wrong on the network when I try to look at my emails.
A message comes up saying that FB has encountered a problem and is closing
down, it then says something about contacting Microsoft.

I havn't used my key to freedom yet, and of course I can't upgrade my
voices, (which I have paid for)

Regards Jim Denton