[access-uk] Re: Freedombox users, does it work for you?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:13:56 +0100

Hi Brian,

The only thing I would add to your post is to ask Jim to make sure that the
c:\program files\freedombox folder is deleted in the uninstall process too.
Uninstall, then delete the folder, then reinstall.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,