[access-uk] Re: Freedombox an update

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:14:43 +0100

Jim,

What a great story.

It's rare we hear of such things nowadays with support issues.

I've just been hearing from a guy in the adaptive world who's a support provider. He said that it really makes th eday if somebody comes back and thanks him for providing support.

Sure it's these guys jobs but it's still nice to be recognised for doing a good job, regardless if your payed or not.

Thanks for lettign us know Jim, seriously it's encouraging.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Denton" <jimdenton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>