[access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:52:14 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for correcting me on that one.  I saw all the posts on here about the
end of Freedom and I'm sure one of them mentioned cash problems and
takeovers.  If it was just a lot of hot air, then I'll rest with that and
let my friend know.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,