[access-uk] Re: Freecom TV stick

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:44:29 +0100

Hi
The serial number I'm fairly certain is printed on a very small label on the disk paper sleeve. I scanned it using Omnipage 15 to get it and put it in.

I've installed one or two times and there are the drivers and the software files. Probably the Installation routine puts in both, but I think it finds 'New Hardware twice and so you need to go through the routine twice. They were talking about upgrades soon and I intend plaguing them about this. Once set up it works well using the context menu, control 'o' to access the folder containing the files and of course control 'e' which accesses the marvellous electronic program guide. (You will need to label the graphics for the days of the week if you use Jaws, but from then on it's fairly accessible.
If I can help further let me know.
Gordon McFarlane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>