[access-uk] Re: Free technology taster events RNIB

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:32:30 +0000

Hi Richard,
Huddersfield is in West Yorkshire and it's run by blind and partially sighted people with a view of helping other blind and partially sighted people. We are funded by a local authority grant but need to focus on how we become sustainable as these grants disappear.

regards
David Quarmby
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk