[access-uk] Re: Free technology taster events RNIB

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 23:09:18 +0000

Hi Robin,

Just looking through my pending pile and realise that I never heard back from
you when I explained I was teaching a couple of guys ...

I expect by now you are doing well with your phone as there's certainly a lot
of help out there.

Let me know if this is not the case and I'll help if I can. However, I'm not
too well at all right now so have to keep things down to a minimum and
sometimes I just can't help as I'd like as I need more rest!

Anyway, let me know how you're getting on.

I trust Christmas will be good for you.

With kind regards:

Carol P: sent from my Braille Sense!