[access-uk] Re: Free phone calls

  • From: "Ted Martin" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:55:19 -0000

I'll take a look at that Barry, thanks.
BTW, the one I mentioned is nothing to do with BT.
Ted
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ted

I've got a broadband/telephone package with tiscali for £19.99. This gives
me 1mb speed with unlimited download, free local and national calls and 10%
off mobile calls. I don't think BT can compete with other providers.

Barry H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Martin" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>