[access-uk] Re: Free Youtube to MP3 Converter Version 2 needed

  • From: John Wilson <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 05:35:47 +0100

Hello Shawn,

I've had a look and it seems completely unusable with speach only. Maybe it would be more usable if you knew in advance what graphics you were looking for but what displays/can be identified as meaningful with NVDA is very little that gives a clue.

thanks anyway.
Jon.

On 30/09/2014 16:25, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
HI
vdownloader is most definitely malware.I believe I may have posted regarding that particular site when someone had suggested it in a previous post.

the following site however is reliable but it may not be particularly accessible if you have serious visual impairment.

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/after.php

I hope this little nugget of information is of some help

ATB
Shaun

On 30/09/2014 11:37, John Wilson wrote:
Hello Clive,
I wwent to what I thought must be the website for the first of your suggestions at:
www.youtube-mp3.com <http://www.youtube-mp3.com>
and downloaded something called the Vdownloader.
Please confirm that the above is the correct site and that this Vdownloader is waht I need. However, when I installed it, it seemed to also put a browser redirect piece of software on my computer which was very undesirable and it also would not uninstall. Eventually I found a free malware scanner which got rid of it. My research on the net seems to suggest that Vdownloader is a piece of malware also. Have you used this MP3 program and did you get similar results or,when you said, go to:
www.youtube-mp 3: )giving no extension)
did you mean something else?
from what you said, I thought you meant that it converts online and you then download it but the place I went to did not do this but instead provided this dodgy piece of software.
What do you think?
John.