[access-uk] Re: Free Youtube to MP3 Converter Version 2 needed

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:15:23 +0100

HI
with regard to the mp3 conversion utilities , the first mentioned
requires the user to download  a package called vdownloader . I would
advise againt the download as it surreptitiously download a program
called pc optimizer pro.  and will offer to download MCAffee anti virus
as well unless you choose the advanced install option and uncheck the
Mcaffee download option. Finally, vdownloader required the .net 4.0
framework to function.