[access-uk] Re: Free Youtube to MP3 Converter Version 2 needed

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 08:30:31 +0100

Hello,
For me, with my braillenote, the 300 kbps, is quick for my likings. And yes, this also works with the braille sense web browser. It may crash from time to time, but it should work, up to a point.

From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 30 September 2014 4:25 pm

HI
vdownloader is most definitely malware.I believe I may have posted regarding that particular site when someone had suggested it in a previous post.

the following site however is reliable but it may not be particularly accessible if you have serious visual impairment.

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/after.php

I hope this little nugget of information is of some help

ATB
Shaun

On 30/09/2014 11:37, John Wilson wrote:

Hello Clive,

I wwent to what I thought must be the website for the first of your suggestions at:

www.youtube-mp3.com

and downloaded something called the Vdownloader.

Please confirm that the above is the correct site and that this Vdownloader is waht I need.

However, when I installed it, it seemed to also put a browser redirect piece of software on my computer which was very undesirable and it also would not uninstall. Eventually I found a free malware scanner which got rid of it. My research on the net seems to suggest that Vdownloader is a piece of malware also.

Have you used this MP3 program and did you get similar results or,when you said, go to:

www.youtube-mp 3: )giving no extension)

did you mean something else?

from what you said, I thought you meant that it converts online and you then download it but the place I went to did not do this but instead provided this dodgy piece of software.

What do you think?

John.