[access-uk] Re: Free News Servers?

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:00:35 +0100

Chris, it will depend how long the server stores messages for the various
groups.  the way I do it is to highlight the server in the folder view and
then from the tools drop down menu select synchronise all.  This will
download the messages for all the groups depending how you have each group
set to.

hth

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...

  _____