[access-uk] Re: Franklin LM6000b speaking dictionary

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:08:21 +0100

I'm very sorry I lost mine (sold it on) because I loved the games also.

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jackie
Cairns Sent: 25 August 2011 13:18
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
dictionary
Hi George

Out of interest, is that the same Franklin you used to
sell with the American speech?  I have had mine since
1993, and it's still going strong and in mint condition. I just wondered if the link you gave below was for the very same, or has it been updated?
Love some of the word games on that thing! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns