[access-uk] Re: Franklin LM6000b speaking dictionary

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:21:47 +0100

Hi Clive

Mine has sat faithfully on my desk since April 1993 I believe it was, when I
bought it from George.  I actually took it into hospital with me the
following month when I had my second back op.  I loved playing word games
like Jumble and Word Builder and, of course, Hangman.  It passed a lot of
time for me I can tell you.

But I had heard that there is now an English speaking, English spelling
equivalent which made me ask when you raised the topic.

Please do let me know what it is like and how different it is from our old
friend! (smile).

Good one!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns