[access-uk] Re: Four apps for iPod Touch/iPhone to recommend

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:44:42 -0000

Hi Gordon.

Well, the Freedom keyboard which is the one I use has plenty of shortcut keys, in fact there's a dedicated bank of them over on the left hand edge of the keyboard, recessed buttons well away from the keyboard keys. All the buttons for command and function are there though you are right, this is a generic keyboard, it is not apple endorsed or specific to their devices. The typing action is smooth and uninhibited, in fact considering this is a folding keyboard, it is well designed and the keys well spaced apart.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>