[access-uk] Re: Fotmob, was Re: the fl football

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 11:44:39 +0100

Ed - that was my point, better than nothing, but not broadcasting professionals, but they do say it is onloy a free service for now, so maybe when they start charging for it, they'll have got better <smile> And yes, they are just in a studio watching it onscreen -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>