[access-uk] Re: Formatting a phone

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 06:15:39 +0100

Hi Saqib,

No, sounds like you are not entering the command correctly.  Get to a clear
phone screen as if you are making a phone call and type Star, Hash, Seven,
Three, Seven, Zero, Hash.

I have also spelled it out this time, in case you have your punctuation
switched off, a problem with most screen reader users I know <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

  _____